October 22, 2019

The following steps are necessary to file a petition for your fiancé:

  1. The U.S. citizen sponsor must file form I-129, Petition for Alien Fiancé, with the USCIS office where you live.

  2. After the petition is approved, it is sent to the NVC (National Visa Center)....

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • LinkedIn - Sharma Kliche
  • Facebook - Sharma Kliche
  • YouTube - Sharma Kliche

Tel. 714.642.3838

Sharma Kliche - Our Family Protecting Yours.