January 27, 2017

One document used to indicate where your assets should go upon your demise is called a holographic will.  This type of will is usually written when someone is on his deathbed.  There are two witnesses required for type of will and it is written in the handwriting of th...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • LinkedIn - Sharma Kliche
  • Facebook - Sharma Kliche
  • YouTube - Sharma Kliche

Tel. 714.642.3838

Sharma Kliche - Our Family Protecting Yours.