Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

My neighbor is a pain in the butt!  What do I do?

December 17, 2016

My neighbor is a pain in the butt!  What do I do?


Many of the calls that we get involve neighbor disputes.  There are a variety of the types of disputes, but one of the most common is a boundary dispute.  If this happens to you, the type of action that you would have to file in civil court is a quiet title action.  This dispute involves two neighbors usually that are fighting over a boundary wall, fencing, etc.  It is advised that you get a survey of your property to understand where your property lines fall.  If your neighbor is invading your space and also gets a survey done, then it is up to a judge to determine which survey to believe and dictate where the property line falls.  This determination of land ownership is called quiet title.  For more information about these boundary dispute actions, please call us for a free consultation!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • LinkedIn - Sharma Kliche
  • Facebook - Sharma Kliche
  • YouTube - Sharma Kliche

Tel. 714.642.3838

Sharma Kliche - Our Family Protecting Yours.