Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

My ex wants to move to another state with my child, what do I do?

March 22, 2018


If you’re ex wife or ex husband wants to move to another state with your child, that can be very devastating to the parent left behind.  The first thing you may want to consider doing is to file move away orders.  In the event, that these orders are filed your ex will not be able to move to another state without court approval.  If you do have a custody agreement, your ex will be required to get your approval prior to moving.  However, if your ex is remarrying a court may allow her to move.  The priority to the court is the well being of your child.  You should try and show that you can provide an appropriate home!  This unfortunately is a very common situation, but we can help!  Please call our office for a free consultation!



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • LinkedIn - Sharma Kliche
  • Facebook - Sharma Kliche
  • YouTube - Sharma Kliche

Tel. 714.642.3838

Sharma Kliche - Our Family Protecting Yours.