top of page

Is my will sufficient here in California?

If you just moved to California, and you have a will created in a different state, you may need to redo it. The reason is that wills are not given powers in California. This means that a will does not protect against probate, federal taxes, or creditors. In California, the only way to do that is to create a living trust (also known as a comprehensive estate plan). Different states give different powers to wills. If you are new to the process and are beginning your estate plan, please call our office for a free phone consultation. During the consultation, our attorneys will specifically detail what is most appropriate for you and your family. An estate plan is the most important document you need to protect your family. For questions in regards to estate planning or any of our legal services, please call us for free phone consultation! 714-642-3838

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page