top of page

What documents do I need to begin my estate plan?

In our office, all we need is a copy of your grant deed. The grant deed is the title document that

shows you on title to your home if you own one. In CA, the moment you buy a home you are

sent a grant deed even if you have not paid off your home. We do NOT need any of your

financial information. For revocable and amendable trusts, you should NOT be providing

financial information to your lawyer.


Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page