top of page

I have a child with special needs, what I can do to protect her?

If you have a special needs child, then you can create a special needs trust that is the

beneficiary of your trust. This will still allow your child government benefits while providing for

other expenses for your child. Essentially, you will be gifting monies to your child’s special

needs trust rather than the child herself, so she is still eligible for government benefits. These

special needs trusts are complicated and irrevocable, so talk to someone that knows about

them specifically rather than a general estate planning attorney. We do specialize in special

needs trusts here. If your special needs child should pass away, then the assets distributed to

the special needs trusts will go to that listed beneficiary in the special needs trust.


Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page