top of page

This is my second marriage and I have kids from my first. How can I ensure that my kids are protected?

A married person can create a trust only document or a single trust to protect children from a

previous relationship. This allows you guarantee that the assets you choose go to your

children, rather than your new spouse. This is commonly done, and an attorney can help you to

accomplish this goal.


Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page