Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

I read that after having a green card for three years, I can naturalize. Is this true?

April 30, 2019

The answer to this question is that it depends. You are allowed to naturalize if you have had a permanent green card for three years or more. This means if you married a United States citizen and got your green card, the initial green card is a conditional one. The conditions must be removed after two years via the I-751 form, which is a petition to remove conditions. Once approved, USCIS (United States Customs and Immigration Services) will then issue a permanent green card. Once you have received the permanent green card and three years have passed, then you are eligible to apply for naturalization.




Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us