top of page

My neighbor is a pain in the butt!  What do I do?

My neighbor is a pain in the butt! What do I do?

Many of the calls that we get involve neighbor disputes. There are a variety of the types of disputes, but one of the most common is a boundary dispute. If this happens to you, the type of action that you would have to file in civil court is a quiet title action. This dispute involves two neighbors usually that are fighting over a boundary wall, fencing, etc. It is advised that you get a survey of your property to understand where your property lines fall. If your neighbor is invading your space and also gets a survey done, then it is up to a judge to determine which survey to believe and dictate where the property line falls. This determination of land ownership is called quiet title. For more information about these boundary dispute actions, please call us for a free consultation!

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page